Monday, July 12, 2010

Consideration

I had a little stress this weekend when I discovered Marc had been given a newspaper article from next door entitled "Before you renovate or build, consider the neighbours". Marc tells me it was given to him in good humour, but still... It was written by Marc's favourite TV show host, Mike Holmes. We gave it a good read, but I think we have being doing a fair job of relationship management (well to be honest, Marc's the one doing this really. I just give my two words of polite French and hope that our doggie wagging his tail will melt everyone's hearts).

As for progress, the earth was removed from the front basement windows on Friday (before some seriously heavy torrential rain). And today the holes were cut ready for expanding the window size (and before yet more torrential rain, thunder and lightening).



No comments:

Post a Comment