Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 6 - Quiet day



Quiet day on the working site this morning, like a regular Saturday, except the back garden looks like a missile test site. It was haircut day down the street for me and Joanna and also I took a Bixi to go to the bank and the post office. Today was the first time I heard from my tenant and my other neighbor. My top floor tenant is complaining about the smell of gas in the house. I have that problem too so that is why I am bringing Hiram (the doggy) to my brother. For my other neighbor, he is concerned about potential damage to his house since we share a wall. I will talk to JF from Mini Excavation Beloeil about it Monday so we can find a satisfactory solution for all those issues. Like I say “On ne fait pas d’omelette sans casser des œufs” or You don’t make an omelette without breaking eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment